Open position for mid/senior computer vision engineer.
The candidate will join the R&D team and will focus at producing solutions in computer vision with particular emphasis on the higher abstraction layers, by means of machine learning and deep learning.
The ideal candidate's favorite keywords are: read papers, analyze data, assess the problems, be resolutive. You will leverage and improve your ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex, highly dimensional data to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
Qualifications necessary to apply (please read the whole list)
- master's degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.);
- 3 or more years of experience (or alternatively Phd) in computer vision; list of top-quality conferences/journal publications is appreciated; please do not apply if you do not fulfill with this qualification, thanks;
- deep understanding of image processing, computer vision and machine learning, both from a theoretical and a coding perspective;
- fluency in a programming language (Python or C++, possibly both).
Additional qualifications recommended to apply (please read the whole list)
- recommended 1 - 2 years' of experience in deep learning;
- familiarity with deep learning frameworks.
- Analysis and assessment of the problems, understanding the project, the context, the data;
- Formulate hypotheses about solutions, using your best knowledge and expanding it by doing your own research;
- Prototype your solutions, by using high-level coding;
- Develop and deploy the industry-grade solution, by optimizing and porting the code for the target architecture;
- Keep up to date with state of the art scientific research.
- flexible working hours + 20% home office;
- innovation driven culture: you'll take part to conferences, workshops or events to maintain yourself at the forefront of computer vision;
- team of experienced professionals in computer vision and machine learning;
- solution-oriented company, definitely not ego-driven nor timesheet-driven;
- competitive salary.
Send us your application making sure to highlight all experiences you have in coding, computer vision, artificial intelligence and academic/applied research. Junior as well as senior profiles are welcome.